Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Searching #78: Video

I searched the luge Olympic accident in Truveo and found 244 videos. I was very pleased with the information they had available; it had actual footage of the fatal crash. Truveo has videos from news, sports, TV shows, music, and most twittered. They highlight hot searches and popular videos.

On Blinkx, I found 558 videos on this same accident but to view many of the videos I had to go to YouTube.

I prefer Truveo's format and the ease in searching. I was also able to watch my favorite TV sitcom. They have an excellent selection of TV shows to watch and the search is simple.

I went to HCPL'S youtube channel and looked around. Our branch has a fantastic Mother Goose Infant Storytime. A video of this storytime would make a great marketing tool to new parents showcasing programs available to them and their babies.

No comments: