Monday, March 8, 2010

The Future of Media #80: Movies

1. I used Hulu to find a comedy, Just one of the Guys and watched a portion of the film. I have watched an entire film on my computer but I prefer to watch movies on DVD in my HD
television. Being able to watch a movie on a computer is wonderful while you are traveling. It it also a smart way to keep the children entertained on a long road trip.

2. Using the Internet Movie Database, I searched for Crazy Heart with Jeff Bridges and found 10 trailers, 8 clips, 4 interviews and 2 promotionals. I was pleased with the information I was able to find and watched one of the trailers. I will definitely continue to use this site to stay informed of upcoming new movies.

3. At this time, I am not interested in using fee-based services to get movies at home. Our library has a good selection of DVDS and if you don't mind the wait, you can see your choice of new movies at no charge.

No comments: